We invite you to join us and discover our handcrafted wines as you immerse yourself in our exquisite winery setting. We are located in the heart of Dry Creek Valley, with sweeping vineyard views and comfortable seating areas to explore Passalacqua wines, including a Tasting Deck and Private Access gardens, as well as our Tasting Room. Reservations are required for all seated tasting experiences and appropriate for groups of 8 or less. For the safety and comfort of our guests, we ask that you refrain from bringing your pets to the winery and keep in mind that we are a smoke-free premise. We look forward to welcoming you to Passalacqua and sharing our wines and history with you. Please call us at 877.825.5547 and let us help you find your perfect wine tasting experience!
Private Access Tour & Tasting Experience
$40 per person / $30 per person for Wine Club members and their guests, please allow 60-90 minutes.
- The ultimate experience includes a tour of the winery estate and a guided tasting of our limited-production wines which are sold exclusively at the winery and through our Wine Club.
- Learn about the history of the Passalacqua family and Dry Creek Valley, our viticulture practices, winemaking philosophy and the processes behind our handcrafted wines, all as you tour our Estate vineyard, production facility and barrel room.
- Culminate your tour with a seated tasting of our most coveted wines accompanied by dried fruits, nuts and nibbles in our Private Access gardens.
- Reservations required, tours are available at 11 am and 1 pm.
Private Access Cabernet Tasting Experience
$30 per person, including Wine Club members and their guests, Please allow 45-60 minutes, picnic lunch encouraged. Wine Club members may enjoy this experience with our compliments on an annual basis.
- For the Cabernet aficionado and those wanting to introduce themselves to our library selections, we offer an experience focused on our Block Select Cabernet Sauvignon from the TR Passalacqua Vineyard here in Dry Creek Valley.
- Guests enjoy a guided, seated flight of our limited production Cabernet Sauvignon wines in our private Reserve Room or on our Tasting Deck overlooking the surrounding vineyards. For Wine Club members our Private Access garden is also available.
- Guests have the option at time of reservation to reserve table additional 60 minutes following the tasting to enjoy the view and picnic lunch if they desire.
- Reservations are recommended (even if same day, please call for available times).
If your plans do not allow for a seated flight experience, you can still discover our wines at the Tasting Bar, from 11 am to 5 pm daily. A flight of three wines will be showcased, changing seasonally depending on availability, please allow 30 minutes to fully enjoy them. $10 - $20 per person, complimentary for Wine Club members and their guests.
Large Groups & Picnic Policy
For groups of 8 or larger, reservations are required and there is a $15 per person tasting fee (non-refundable). Tastings will be conducted in the Reserve Room or at the Tasting Bar.
We encourage people to come spend time with us in the heart of Dry Creek Valley, soak up the view from our Tasting Deck, and bring a picnic lunch to enjoy during your visit with us. Reservations for our Private Access Tasting Experience are required for those who desire to picnic (see details above).
Our winery and tasting room are located in the heart of Dry Creek Valley, just minutes from downtown Healdsburg.
3805 Lambert Bridge Road
Healdsburg, CA 95448
Directions from San Francisco:
Take US-101 North approximately 67 miles until you reach Healdsburg. Take the third Healdsburg exit, "Dry Creek Road." Turn left at the exit onto Dry Creek Road. Follow Dry Creek Road for about 3 miles, then turn left at the first stop sign onto Lambert Bridge Road (the Dry Creek General Store will be on your right). Drive approximately 200 yards; our parking area is on the right.