We invite you to discover our handcrafted wines as you immerse yourself in our exquisite winery setting. We are located in the heart of Dry Creek Valley, with sweeping vineyard views and comfortable seating areas to explore Passalacqua wines, including a Tasting Deck and Private Access gardens, as well as our Tasting Room.
Monday – Thursday
Open by appointment only
Appointments are available at 11:00 AM, 12:30 PM and 2:00 PM.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Open from 11 AM to 5 PM
Seated tastings available at 11:00 AM, 12:30 PM, 2:00 PM and 3:30 PM
Advance reservations are highly recommended.
Please call us at 877.825.5547 to book an appointment for a seated tasting or wine pick up.
For the safety and comfort of our guests, those under 21, pets and smoking are not allowed. Due to our limited space, picnics are allowed for our Wine Club members with prior reservation.
We look forward to welcoming you to Passalacqua and sharing our wines and history with you. Please call us at 877.825.5547 and let us help you find your perfect wine tasting experience, or reserve on-line using the links below.
Private Access Tour & Tasting Experience
90 minutes, $40 per person / $30 per person for Wine Club members and their guests
- The ultimate experience includes a tour of the winery estate and a guided tasting of our limited-production wines which are sold exclusively at the winery and through our Wine Club.
- Learn about the history of the Passalacqua family and Dry Creek Valley, our viticulture practices, winemaking philosophy and the processes behind our handcrafted wines, all as you tour our Estate vineyard, production facility and barrel room.
- Culminate your tour with a seated tasting of four of our most coveted wines accompanied by dried fruits, nuts and nibbles in our Private Access gardens.
- Reservations required, tours are available at 11 am.
Cabernet Tasting Experience
60 minutes, $30 per person. Wine Club members enjoy this experience with our compliments on an annual basis.
- For the Cabernet aficionado and those wanting to introduce themselves to our library selections, we offer an experience focused on our Block Select Cabernet Sauvignon from the family’s TR Passalacqua Vineyard here in Dry Creek Valley.
- Guests enjoy a guided, seated flight of four of our limited production Cabernet Sauvignon wines on our Tasting Deck overlooking the surrounding vineyards, or in our private Reserve Room.
Zinfandel Tasting Experience
45 minutes, $20 per person. Wine Club members enjoy this experience with our compliments on an annual basis.
- For those who want to deepen their appreciation of Zinfandel, we offer an experience which highlights our single vineyard Zinfandels from Dry Creek and neighboring appellations, such as Russian River Valley and Alexander Valley.
- Guests enjoy a guided, seated flight of four of our limited production Zinfandels on our Tasting Deck overlooking the surrounding vineyards, or in our private Reserve Room.
For groups of 8 or larger, reservations are required and there is a $25 per person tasting fee (non-refundable). Tastings will be conducted at the Tasting Bar or in the Reserve Room. Please call us at 877-825-5547 to inquire about availability.
Our winery and tasting room are located in the heart of Dry Creek Valley, just minutes from downtown Healdsburg.
3805 Lambert Bridge Road
Healdsburg, CA 95448
Directions from San Francisco:
Take US-101 North approximately 67 miles until you reach Healdsburg. Take the third Healdsburg exit, "Dry Creek Road." Turn left at the exit onto Dry Creek Road. Follow Dry Creek Road for about 3 miles, then turn left at the first stop sign onto Lambert Bridge Road (the Dry Creek General Store will be on your right). Drive approximately 200 yards; our parking area is on the right.